For this newspaper scavenger hunt you will search through newspapers (newspaper and scissors will be supplied by your host) to find everything listed below.
Be the first team to cut out all of the pictures, ads, scenarios, etc.
Play in teams or individually. Have sufficient newspaper and scissors available.
Note: Points will be deducted, at the discretion of the host, for missing information due to poor cutting or ripping.
01. A real estate listing for a home with a pool.
02. A story about someone over 60.
03. A death notice of someone under 30.
04. An ad for a church potluck or bazaar.
05. A contest with a prize worth more than $20.
06. A product advertised at 60% off.
07. A typo or spelling error. (5 bonus points)
08. The photo of a sports hero.
09. A story or ad that makes you laugh.
10. A classified ad for a piece of antique furniture.
11. An ad for a new vehicle priced under $25,000.
12. An article about someone who achieved something significant.
13. A pasta recipe.
14. Create a “new” headline by mixing 2 or more headlines. (NOTE: Bonus points for the funniest and most touching new headline.)
15. A photo of a mouth-watering dessert.
To view this printable scavenger hunt, you will need Adobe Reader installed on your computer (the latest version is recommended). You can get your free Adobe Reader here (a new window will open so you can download without leaving this page).
May 02, 22 01:12 PM
Hip hip hooray, It's final exam day! I've made you a scavenger hunt to complete, Take selfies at each stop is your feat. Find all the clues to reach
Oct 17, 21 07:54 AM
Add a combination of mystery and spook with a Halloween clue hunt. Some clues can be altered to suit your event, but most were created for an outdoor Halloween scavenger hunt.
Mar 19, 21 10:51 AM
We may not be nearby, who knows when we will be. Instead let's play a game, just try your best to beat me. This leads you to somewhere, you'll be sure