For this newspaper scavenger hunt you will search through newspapers (newspaper and scissors will be supplied by your host) to find everything listed below.
Be the first team to cut out all of the pictures, ads, scenarios, etc.
Play in teams or individually. Have sufficient newspaper and scissors available.
Note: Points will be deducted, at the discretion of the host, for missing information due to poor cutting or ripping.
01. A real estate listing for a home with a pool.
02. A story about someone over 60.
03. A death notice of someone under 30.
04. An ad for a church potluck or bazaar.
05. A contest with a prize worth more than $20.
06. A product advertised at 60% off.
07. A typo or spelling error. (5 bonus points)
08. The photo of a sports hero.
09. A story or ad that makes you laugh.
10. A classified ad for a piece of antique furniture.
11. An ad for a new vehicle priced under $25,000.
12. An article about someone who achieved something significant.
13. A pasta recipe.
14. Create a “new” headline by mixing 2 or more headlines. (NOTE: Bonus points for the funniest and most touching new headline.)
15. A photo of a mouth-watering dessert.
To view this printable scavenger hunt, you will need Adobe Reader installed on your computer (the latest version is recommended). You can get your free Adobe Reader here (a new window will open so you can download without leaving this page).
Nov 30, 17 01:29 AM
An easy 4 clue Christmas gift riddle scavenger hunt. Make Christmas gift giving last a little longer by having the kids hunt for one or more of their gifts.
Nov 29, 17 11:34 PM
Welcome to the Trish is turning 30 birthday extravaganza, hoedown, hootenanny, shindig weekend/getting old weekend! My name is Brendan (your sexy husband)
Nov 04, 17 03:07 PM
Get your free mini Christmas pencil puzzle ebook by completing this easy Christmas internet hunt. Simply visit the ten Christmas theme sites noted and answer ten questions.