Every treasure hunter will get a
1. Ask your parents if it's okay for you to participate.
2. Visit 10 websites and look for the answers to 10 questions.
Each question in the form below has a link to a page that holds the answer. The links will open new pages, so that you can find the answers without leaving this page.
3. Type your answers in the form below as you find them.
You must answer all of the questions in order to submit them. If you have any questions contact us and we will do our best to answer them asap.
4. Type in your age, first name, and select the country you live in.
5. Type in your email address twice to be sure it is right.
We need your email address to send you your secret codes and to notify you if you are the winner. We WILL NOT share your email address with anyone.
6. Have your parent/legal guardian fill in the next three boxes.
These boxes include parent/guardian name, permission, and agreement to the official rules.
7. Click on one of the prize option boxes.
8. Click on submit.
P.S. If you need help from an older brother or sister or your parents for this hunt, you have our permission.
Anyone completing this internet treasure hunt will receive the SECRET PASSWORD to unlock Lucy's printable outdoor scavenger hunt and a special TOP SECRET PASSWORD to receive 10% off the purchase of a Riddle Me Treasure Hunt Game.
Jan 09, 18 01:24 PM
Add a little mystery to your romantic Valentine or anniversary celebration. Send your lover on a romantic scavenger hunt that leads to you and...
Nov 30, 17 01:29 AM
An easy 4 clue Christmas gift riddle scavenger hunt. Make Christmas gift giving last a little longer by having the kids hunt for one or more of their gifts.
Nov 29, 17 11:34 PM
Welcome to the Trish is turning 30 birthday extravaganza, hoedown, hootenanny, shindig weekend/getting old weekend! My name is Brendan (your sexy husband)