If you like a challenge, then this Halloween Riddle Hunt is for you. Divide participants into teams and give each team a list of riddles. Teams must solve the riddles and find as many of the items as possible in the allotted time.
Hide the items on your property or have the teams go out searching for them in the highways and byways, around town, or house to house. Anyway you choose to play, it will be a challenge to both solve the clues and find the items. (You probably won't have to worry about a tie.)
So set a time limit, hand out the riddle sheets, and LET THE HUNT BEGIN! The team that finds the most items in the time allotted WINS!
01. What a baby ghost wears on Halloween.
02. What you get when you drop a pumpkin.
03. What you get when you divide the diameter of a jack-o-lantern by its circumference.
04. Dracula's favorite pet.
05. You can tell windows are scared when they get these.
06. The kind of service witches ask for at a hotel.
07. The kind of witch that lives at the beach.
08. A vampire's favorite fruit.
09. What you need to get into a locked cemetery at midnight.
10. What ghosts wear on their feet in the rain.
11. What mummies use to hide themselves.
12. What you get when you cross Bambi with a ghost.
13. What ghosts put on their cereal.
14. A vampire's favorite candy.
15. The kind of makeup goblins wear.
16. What a skeleton orders at a restaurant.
17. What a vampire becomes at a baseball game.
18. A witch's favorite jewel.
19. The kind of music mummies listen to.
20. The kind of patch a scarecrow uses to patch his pants.
Note: Items to be found that are spelled differently than the riddle answer, follow in brackets (eg. for sand-witch, the item to be found is a sandwich).
If you would like a printable version of this Halloween Riddle Hunt,
please fill in the form below.
To view this printable Halloween riddle hunt, you will need Adobe Reader installed on your computer (the latest version is recommended). You can get your free Adobe Reader here (a new window will open so you can download without leaving this page).
1000s of Clues and Riddles for Halloween Scavenger Hunts
May 01, 18 03:44 PM
Bem-vindas a caça ao tesouro do acampamento de dia das mães! Preparamos esta caçada com muito carinho para que você e seu filho possam partilhar momentos
Jan 09, 18 01:24 PM
Add a little mystery to your romantic Valentine or anniversary celebration. Send your lover on a romantic scavenger hunt that leads to you and...
Nov 30, 17 01:29 AM
An easy 4 clue Christmas gift riddle scavenger hunt. Make Christmas gift giving last a little longer by having the kids hunt for one or more of their gifts.