Birthdays are meant to be celebrated, so gather a group of friends and head out for a special birthday bar crawl scavenger hunt.
Share your celebration with friends and strangers by collecting signatures and items from a prearranged list of bars in your area. All items on the list must be found at one of the bars.
Divide into teams and compete or complete the list as a group just for fun.
Remember to pick a designated driver... and DO NOT, under any circumstances, drink and drive!
01. Take an autograph book and get as many people as possible to sign the book along with a birthday message.
02. Convince at least one guy (if the birthday honoree is a girl) or one girl (if the birthday honoree is a guy)at each bar to put lipstick on, kiss your autograph book and sign it.
03. Find a coin dated the same year as the honoree's birth.
04. Get the signature of someone born in the same year as the honoree.
05. Get the signature of someone born on the same day as the honoree.
06. Get the signature of someone with the same first name as the honoree.
07. Get the signature of someone who was born at the same hospital as the honoree.
08. Get the label from a bottle of the honoree's favorite liquor/wine signed by the bartender (if the birthday honoree is a girl) or by a waitress (if the birthday honoree is a guy)along with a "Happy Birthday" message.
09. Get a stranger to give the honoree a unique gift for their birthday.
10. Collect one dollar bills/loonies equivalent to the age of the birthday honoree from strangers. Beg, borrow, serenade... whatever it takes (within reason) to get the cash. Money MUST BE in one dollar denominations.
11. Convince a stranger to make a homemade birthday card for the honoree with supplies available at the bar.
12. Convince someone to give the honoree a free dessert complete with lighted candle and "Happy Birthday" serenade (save the candle).
13. Get strangers to share their best birthday joke or story (record the best of them in your autograph album).
14. Get the bartender to create a special drink for the honoree and name it (record the recipe in your autograph book).
15. Get a coaster with the bar logo on it signed by the bartender(if the birthday honoree is a girl) or by a waitress (if the birthday honoree is a guy) along with a "Happy Birthday" message.
16. Get a bar coupon or gift certificate signed by the owner or manager.
Variation: If the honoree is more on the daring side have him/her wear (or bring if not so daring) a plain t-shirt and get all signatures and messages written on it instead of in the autograph album. Sharpie permanent markers are perfect for this.
May 26, 20 02:09 PM
Hip hip hooray, It's your first exam free day! I've made you a scavenger hunt to complete at your leisure. Find all the clues to reach your treasure.
May 15, 20 08:06 PM
Hey mister:) So pretty soon you’re graduating from law school; yay! Even during this quarantine, you deserve a gift for all your hard work! It’s a big
Feb 15, 20 10:33 PM
Around town scavenger hunts for enjoying everything from a day or night out on the town to an afternoon at the mall or a local museum.