Welcome to Ross Elementary!
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
- Every member of your team must stay with your team. At no point during this event may any person leave the group.
- Your task must be completely finished before leaving a destination for the next destination.
- You will be asked to verify completion of every task at the end of this event.
- You may not remove any objects from the destination.
- After you reach your last destination, go to the LIBRARY for your final task.
- One member of group needs to have this website on a mobile device.
- One member of the group needs a device used to take pictures and video clips.
Name your team by finding something you all have in common, create a visual that represents your team name. Take a picture of your team with the team visual. First clue:
Violets are blue,
Where should I go,
I think I have the stomach flu!!!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Create a Scavenger Hunt.
Dec 15, 22 11:02 AM
A Christmas classroom scavenger hunt with rhyming clues that lead to locations in the class. Perfect for teachers wanting to add some fun to the holiday season.
Nov 16, 22 01:42 PM
Holiday scavenger hunts for Christmas, Halloween, Valentine's Day, Easter and all the other holidays in between. Lots of printable lists and ideas.
May 02, 22 01:12 PM
Hip hip hooray, It's final exam day! I've made you a scavenger hunt to complete, Take selfies at each stop is your feat. Find all the clues to reach