Welcome to Ross Elementary!
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
- Every member of your team must stay with your team. At no point during this event may any person leave the group.
- Your task must be completely finished before leaving a destination for the next destination.
- You will be asked to verify completion of every task at the end of this event.
- You may not remove any objects from the destination.
- After you reach your last destination, go to the LIBRARY for your final task.
- One member of group needs to have this website on a mobile device.
- One member of the group needs a device used to take pictures and video clips.
Name your team by finding something you all have in common, create a visual that represents your team name. Take a picture of your team with the team visual. First clue:
Violets are blue,
Where should I go,
I think I have the stomach flu!!!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Create a Scavenger Hunt.
May 02, 22 01:12 PM
Hip hip hooray, It's final exam day! I've made you a scavenger hunt to complete, Take selfies at each stop is your feat. Find all the clues to reach
Oct 17, 21 07:54 AM
Add a combination of mystery and spook with a Halloween clue hunt. Some clues can be altered to suit your event, but most were created for an outdoor Halloween scavenger hunt.
Mar 19, 21 10:51 AM
We may not be nearby, who knows when we will be. Instead let's play a game, just try your best to beat me. This leads you to somewhere, you'll be sure