Welcome to Ross Elementary!
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
- Every member of your team must stay with your team. At no point during this event may any person leave the group.
- Your task must be completely finished before leaving a destination for the next destination.
- You will be asked to verify completion of every task at the end of this event.
- You may not remove any objects from the destination.
- After you reach your last destination, go to the LIBRARY for your final task.
- One member of group needs to have this website on a mobile device.
- One member of the group needs a device used to take pictures and video clips.
Name your team by finding something you all have in common, create a visual that represents your team name. Take a picture of your team with the team visual. First clue:
Violets are blue,
Where should I go,
I think I have the stomach flu!!!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Create a Scavenger Hunt.
Jan 09, 18 01:24 PM
Add a little mystery to your romantic Valentine or anniversary celebration. Send your lover on a romantic scavenger hunt that leads to you and...
Nov 30, 17 01:29 AM
An easy 4 clue Christmas gift riddle scavenger hunt. Make Christmas gift giving last a little longer by having the kids hunt for one or more of their gifts.
Nov 29, 17 11:34 PM
Welcome to the Trish is turning 30 birthday extravaganza, hoedown, hootenanny, shindig weekend/getting old weekend! My name is Brendan (your sexy husband)