My Husband's Search for Hidden Talents
My husband is a man of many talents, some of the most notable are:
1) Composure - He has the ability to remain calm when all is falling apart
2) Respectful - He values and honors the wisdom of the elder.
3) Athletic - He is a great tennis player,
4) Commitment - He works out each day and is in good shape
5) Parenting - He is a responsible and caring dad and a kind and loving grandpa,
6) Cooking - He is a great cook & cooks each day
7) Gaming - He will watch TV 24/7, but he mostly watches tennis and plays Jeopardy religiously.
8) Creative - He can eat a complete meal in secret
10)Big heart - He truly embraces family and friends. He will do anything for Lucia, his children and their family.
He will go on a journey to unveil those talents. The last talent is to be discovered and the gift he will get will be the way for him to discover his hidden talent.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Create a Scavenger Hunt.
Nov 28, 23 01:38 AM
Welcome to EGC! Today will test your sleuth and resilience skills. You will be working in teams of 2-4 people. You will need to solve each clue. Once
Dec 15, 22 11:02 AM
A Christmas classroom scavenger hunt with rhyming clues that lead to locations in the class. Perfect for teachers wanting to add some fun to the holiday season.
Nov 16, 22 01:42 PM
Holiday scavenger hunts for Christmas, Halloween, Valentine's Day, Easter and all the other holidays in between. Lots of printable lists and ideas.