Holiday Scavenger Hunt
What you have to do:
You have to go around the front yard and deck and look for what is hidden!
Here are some clues!
1. Number 25 (what some fun go zip zip away)
2. Picture of a snowman (cold outside do not want a ice cold drink)
3. Oreo (Been on my feet all day need to sit down)
4. Candy Cane (Ding dong)
5. Number 8 (Play ball)
6.Candle (Don't play fire or you will get burned)
7. Norwegian Flag (Look up look down look high look low)
8. Dog treat (Revo)
9. Snowball (When you go skiing don't forget boots)
10. Juice Box (plants are green I like green so find me)
11. Lemon (I kicked a flower out come get me I'm waiting)
12. Pumpkin (I'm covered by a big green pipe help me)
13. 5 DOLLAR BILL (I'M UNDER SOMETHING THAT GLOWS)
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Create a Scavenger Hunt.
Nov 30, 17 01:29 AM
An easy 4 clue Christmas gift riddle scavenger hunt. Make Christmas gift giving last a little longer by having the kids hunt for one or more of their gifts.
Nov 29, 17 11:34 PM
Welcome to the Trish is turning 30 birthday extravaganza, hoedown, hootenanny, shindig weekend/getting old weekend! My name is Brendan (your sexy husband)
Nov 04, 17 03:07 PM
Get your free mini Christmas pencil puzzle ebook by completing this easy Christmas internet hunt. Simply visit the ten Christmas theme sites noted and answer ten questions.