Holiday Scavenger Hunt
What you have to do:
You have to go around the front yard and deck and look for what is hidden!
Here are some clues!
1. Number 25 (what some fun go zip zip away)
2. Picture of a snowman (cold outside do not want a ice cold drink)
3. Oreo (Been on my feet all day need to sit down)
4. Candy Cane (Ding dong)
5. Number 8 (Play ball)
6.Candle (Don't play fire or you will get burned)
7. Norwegian Flag (Look up look down look high look low)
8. Dog treat (Revo)
9. Snowball (When you go skiing don't forget boots)
10. Juice Box (plants are green I like green so find me)
11. Lemon (I kicked a flower out come get me I'm waiting)
12. Pumpkin (I'm covered by a big green pipe help me)
13. 5 DOLLAR BILL (I'M UNDER SOMETHING THAT GLOWS)
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Create a Scavenger Hunt.
Oct 17, 21 07:54 AM
Add a combination of mystery and spook with a Halloween clue hunt. Some clues can be altered to suit your event, but most were created for an outdoor Halloween scavenger hunt.
Mar 19, 21 10:51 AM
We may not be nearby, who knows when we will be. Instead let's play a game, just try your best to beat me. This leads you to somewhere, you'll be sure
Mar 17, 21 09:14 PM
The tiny little baby grew up and now she's 18. We all love you and wish you a very happy birthday. This 18th birthday will be celebrated but you have