Holiday Scavenger Hunt
What you have to do:
You have to go around the front yard and deck and look for what is hidden!
Here are some clues!
1. Number 25 (what some fun go zip zip away)
2. Picture of a snowman (cold outside do not want a ice cold drink)
3. Oreo (Been on my feet all day need to sit down)
4. Candy Cane (Ding dong)
5. Number 8 (Play ball)
6.Candle (Don't play fire or you will get burned)
7. Norwegian Flag (Look up look down look high look low)
8. Dog treat (Revo)
9. Snowball (When you go skiing don't forget boots)
10. Juice Box (plants are green I like green so find me)
11. Lemon (I kicked a flower out come get me I'm waiting)
12. Pumpkin (I'm covered by a big green pipe help me)
13. 5 DOLLAR BILL (I'M UNDER SOMETHING THAT GLOWS)
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Create a Scavenger Hunt.
Feb 15, 20 10:33 PM
Around town scavenger hunts for enjoying everything from a day or night out on the town to an afternoon at the mall or a local museum.
Feb 15, 20 09:37 PM
Explore vintage shops with this antique scavenger hunt. Have fun finding items as a couple activity or gather teams for a timed challenge. Treasures await!
Feb 05, 20 02:37 PM
Add a little mystery to your romantic Valentine or anniversary celebration. Send your lover on a romantic scavenger hunt that leads to you and...