Holiday Scavenger Hunt
What you have to do:
You have to go around the front yard and deck and look for what is hidden!
Here are some clues!
1. Number 25 (what some fun go zip zip away)
2. Picture of a snowman (cold outside do not want a ice cold drink)
3. Oreo (Been on my feet all day need to sit down)
4. Candy Cane (Ding dong)
5. Number 8 (Play ball)
6.Candle (Don't play fire or you will get burned)
7. Norwegian Flag (Look up look down look high look low)
8. Dog treat (Revo)
9. Snowball (When you go skiing don't forget boots)
10. Juice Box (plants are green I like green so find me)
11. Lemon (I kicked a flower out come get me I'm waiting)
12. Pumpkin (I'm covered by a big green pipe help me)
13. 5 DOLLAR BILL (I'M UNDER SOMETHING THAT GLOWS)
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Create a Scavenger Hunt.
Dec 15, 22 11:02 AM
A Christmas classroom scavenger hunt with rhyming clues that lead to locations in the class. Perfect for teachers wanting to add some fun to the holiday season.
Nov 16, 22 01:42 PM
Holiday scavenger hunts for Christmas, Halloween, Valentine's Day, Easter and all the other holidays in between. Lots of printable lists and ideas.
May 02, 22 01:12 PM
Hip hip hooray, It's final exam day! I've made you a scavenger hunt to complete, Take selfies at each stop is your feat. Find all the clues to reach