Easy Christmas Gift Scavenger Hunt
If you'd like the kids, or anyone else in the family, to work a little harder for their gift(s) this year, try sending them on this easy Christmas Gift Riddle Scavenger Hunt.
A printable version of this hunt is available below.
- Print and cut out the clues.
- Wrap the first clue in a box and place it under the Christmas tree.
- The clues that follow will lead to the kitchen, bathroom, living room, and parents' bedroom closet.
- The second, third and fourth clues can also be wrapped in boxes or you can opt to hide those clues as they are.
- Remember to put the gift(s) in the parents' bedroom closet.
Printable Christmas Gift Hunt Clues
Printable Christmas Gift Riddle Scavenger Hunt Clues
Christmas Gift Hunt Requests
I need a scavenger hunt to use for an 11 year old to find a Christmas gift. I would like the hunt to start from under the tree and then proceed to the kitchen, the bathroom, the living room, and finally, to the parents' bedroom closet where the gift will be hidden. Dawn ~ country unknown
I am looking for a scavenger hunt idea for my 13 year old daughter's large Christmas present this year. She has been waiting on a laptop for 5 years and I finally got her one but don't want it to be too easy for her to find. I am looking for ideas to make this fun. Terri ~ USA
Feb 15, 20 10:33 PM
Around town scavenger hunts for enjoying everything from a day or night out on the town to an afternoon at the mall or a local museum.
Feb 15, 20 09:37 PM
Explore vintage shops with this antique scavenger hunt. Have fun finding items as a couple activity or gather teams for a timed challenge. Treasures await!
Feb 05, 20 02:37 PM
Add a little mystery to your romantic Valentine or anniversary celebration. Send your lover on a romantic scavenger hunt that leads to you and...