If you like a challenge, then this Halloween Riddle Hunt is for you. Divide participants into teams and give each team a list of riddles. Teams must solve the riddles and find as many of the items as possible in the allotted time.
01. What a baby ghost wears on Halloween.
02. What you get when you drop a pumpkin.
03. What you get when you divide the diameter of a jack-o-lantern by its circumference.
04. Dracula's favorite pet.
05. You can tell windows are scared when they get these.
06. The kind of service witches ask for at a hotel.
07. The kind of witch that lives at the beach.
08. A vampire's favorite fruit.
09. What you need to get into a locked cemetery at midnight.
10. What ghosts wear on their feet in the rain.
11. What mummies use to hide themselves.
12. What you get when you cross Bambi with a ghost.
13. What ghosts put on their cereal.
14. A vampire's favorite candy.
15. The kind of makeup goblins wear.
16. What a skeleton orders at a restaurant.
17. What a vampire becomes at a baseball game.
18. A witch's favorite jewel.
19. The kind of music mummies listen to.
20. The kind of patch a scarecrow uses to patch his pants.
Note: Items to be found that are spelled differently than the riddle answer, follow in brackets (eg. for sand-witch, the item to be found is a sandwich).
01. A pillowcase / 02. Squash / 03. Pumpkin pi (a pumpkin pie) / 04. A bloodhound (real or toy bloodhound) / 05. Shudders (shutters) / 06. Broom service (broom) / 07. A sand-witch (a sandwich) / 08. A Neck-tarine (a nectarine) / 09. A Skeleton Key / 10. Ghoul-oshes (galoshes) / 11. Masking tape / 12. Bamboo / 13. Evaporated milk / 14. A sucker / 15. Mas-scare-a (mascara) / 16. Spare ribs / 17. A bat / 18. A Tombstone (a paper, styrofoam or other decorative tombstone) / 19. Wrap (rap music tape or cd) / 20. A pumpkin patch (a pumpkin)
1000s of Clues and Riddles for Halloween Scavenger Hunts