Bachelorette Party Scavenger Hunt Ideas
Bachelorette Party Scavenger Hunt ideas have grown in both diversity and creativity and have become one of the most popular choices for this traditional rite of passage.
Whether the guest of honor is adventurous or more reserved, there is a bachelorette party scavenger hunt idea that will accommodate every purpose and personality.
Find and share ideas for your hen party hunt below.
For the more daring among you, try fitting your bachelorette up in one of the advice t-shirts above. The back is a bachelorette scavenger hunt checklist. The front allots room for signatures and advice. One of these t-shirts, a few Sharpie markers, and a group of good friends could make for a very interesting and memorable girls night out.
2. Honeymoon Scavenger Hunt - Send the bachelorette and guests on a quest to acquire items related to the bride-to-be’s honeymoon destination. Your scavenger hunt list could include tiki candles, grass skirts, bathing suits in specific colors or sizes, sand, etc.
3. Post Honeymoon Hunt - This hunt is designed to help the bachelorette gather items she will need after the honeymoon is over and reality sets in. These ‘treasures’ are typically not on the wedding registry, but the bride-to-be may find them very useful in the future. This hunt could take place exclusively at a drugstore or a mall; although, a traveling hunt is also an option. A list of items could include such things as pain relievers, bath salts, energy drinks, cleaning supplies, etc.
Wild and Crazy Bachelorette Party Scavenger Hunt Ideas List
5. Amazing Race Hunt - If you have the option of investing some extra time and work into your bachelorette party, why not design your own version of the popular Amazing Race? Set up checkpoints and leave maps and clues at each stop. Clues could even be cryptic messages related to the bride-to-be’s childhood or upcoming nuptials, and lead the contestants around the areas in a quest to finish first. The final stop could be one of the bachelorette’s favorite restaurants or gathering spots.
6. Limo Scavenger Hunt Party - Divide the guests into teams and send them out on a stylish scavenger hunt, equipped with a list of landmarks, specific items, or challenges. Of course, for integrity’s sake, a camera is vital, and guests should be required to take pictures as they complete each item on the list. Since a limo is usually stocked with drinks and snacks, it is a safe way to allow the party to continue at high gear.
7. Item and Video Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt - Devise a list that would require guest to search out items or create scenarios to videotape. Participants could attempt to get video footage of children explaining how couples know when they are ready for marriage, or a team member modeling a wedding dress and garter. And the best part is that these original films will make a great keepsake for the bride and groom.
Bachelorette Party Murder Mystery Game
Do YOU Have Some Fun